1.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Update by user Sep 02, 2017

Unfortunately, I cannot get my money back but if I can help someone else to AVOID this scam that will be good enough for me.

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2017

I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in.

Several of the reps was there and they presented their history with the company to establish relatability with the audience. All information was presented enthusiastically, selling the possibility of success. The ultimate purpose of this was to upsell their real estate workbooks and weekend seminar, which was $300. I purchased the package and was intrigued to see what was in store at the weekend seminar.

After all, I was there to find out about real estate and $300 was pretty reasonable right?? To top it off, you are told that you can bring a guest free of charge (which I fortunately did not do). The seminar took place in a hotel conference room. Upon arrival, I was given a name tag (helps to disarm you when you are called by name).

The presenter was a woman who was touted as one of the premiere real estate investors with the company. I must admit that she was well spoken and confident. That's where the positives ended. The rest of the weekend was one prolonged infomercial to encourage you to "upgrade" to one of their premiere packages, which were anywhere from $20,000-$40,000!!

You were told that you would be a part of their inner circle. They were "considerate" enough to have financing information on site. The mind games never stopped....when an unfortuntate person bought one of their advanced packages, they would ring a bell and say "another eagle has gotten their wings." Seriously??? Then, to add insult to injury, we were informed that if we didn't upgrade to the premiere package, the real estate workbooks that we had purchased for $300 were useless to us!!!

Thanks for NOTHING. In a nutshell, I received no useful information and I wasted a weekend that I can't get back. What bothered me most was that they are preying on people who are genuinely looking for an opportunity to succeed in real estate. If they had access to the funds required for the premiere packages, why would they be attending these workshops???

Be aware if you attend, the Rich Dad people have their routine down to a science. You are being sold a lifestyle. The psychology of the group is utilized, talk of "eagles" getting wings, the rest of us "ducklings" supposedly left on the outside looking in. I lost respect for Robert Kiyosaki for being involved in an enterprise like this.

I encourage you to AVOID this at all costs. (I attached a picture of my USELESS workbooks ).

Product or Service Mentioned: Rich Dad Education Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2017.

Comments

RichDadEducationCares
Rich Dad Education Verified Representative

Thank you for your comment. One of our top priorities is customer satisfaction and ensuring that each student receive a valuable return on their investment.

However, we are not always able to meet everybody's expectations. We invest heavily in our trainers to come out and share their expertise with individuals who are looking to learn about investment. We consider our education to be only as valuable as the effort that our students are willing and able to give. We offer various levels of education based on each student's objectives.

We wish you the best of luck and are here to provide lessons, techniques and strategies to whomever wishes to learn. Regards.

to RichDadEducationCares #1420989

You are scammers! You have lawsuits beyond belief and are still out there with your "Jason Jones" scamming money from poor innocent hard working people.....just wait to see what will come back to you. Karma baby!!!