Diliman, Manila
2.1K views
Resolved
1.6

BUYERS BEWARE:

I'd just like to share that I've tried to email his support staff up to no avail. It's been weeks since the email I sent them.

When I bought "The 4 Pillars Of Investing" after reading his book, I was told that this was going to be a lifetime access, apparently NOT. Going back to the dashboard of the course, I can't seem to access it anymore as proven in the link below.

I wouldn't recommend this course to anyone. The promises of the product as listed here (http://thecashflowacademy.com/products/4-pillars/), I feel are false and they don't hold accountable to what they promise.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I want your support team to deal with this now. I've had it with waiting.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $897. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rich Dad Education. The most disappointing about rich dad education program from Rich Dad Education was support system, no refund and unfulfilled promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rich Dad Education.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Rich Dad Education to other companies on our site.

Comments