Equipment Quality

It is heavily OVERpriced and the people in the business do not have sufficient knowledge to "take you under their wing" and help you.My investment was a complete waste.

I would have been better off buying a book and doing it myself. I was mentored by Eric Hippen, our phone sessions resulted in 0 money for me. Everything was an upscale in this company.

Once you spend, you'll have to continue to spend and they will justify it by saying it's the "cost of business".The information is not cutting edge, it's VERY basic information and a lot of the sites they lead you to are outdated.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rich dad education program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40000. Rich Dad Education needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rich dad education program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rich Dad Education.

Had an Experience with Rich Dad Education?

Comments

lindsaypoulin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1356136

Did you attend all the courses you paid for in your package?

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1271493

Hi, You just signed up recently, or was it a while ago? Did you give it enough time to work?