1.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I attended the 3 day seminar as a guest in the Houston area. I signed up for a package.

During the 3 day seminar they tell you it's not a training package that you purchase but a creation of income. He continued to stress the package will lead to a creation of income streams with examples. In addition, he says the Elite team members help you and show you how to do this using real estate investing as the vehicle. I've been signed up since September 2017.

So far I've taken two online training courses and I continue to get calls about attending more training courses. Nothing more! The training courses are late in the evenings. They run until midnight CT!

One of the trainers suggested I go to craigslist looking for rental properties and randomly call the owners to ask if they want to sell. This is what they call a lead on a real estate investment. I was also told to peruse other sites such as section8.com or look for section 8 properties in my area and call the owners to discuss if they want to sell. This is considered another lead.

At this point, I've wasted about $20k for someone to tell me to look in the newspaper, craigslist, etc. and call random home owners as leads for potential income. Elite is definitely selling training at a way too high cost. It should be free to tell folks such information.

I've gained nothing. My friend who attended as my sponsor, purchased a much larger package and has since been talked into purchasing add-ons. The total is upwards of $60K+ and the mentor suggested to call neighbors to see if they're interested in selling.

None of the neighbors have signs up for sale or rent. Don't attend the 3 day seminar and definitely do not sign up for a package!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rich Dad Education Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

I liked: Mindset, Guest speakers were friendly.

I didn't like: Unfulfilled promises, Training class content.

Comments

RichDadEducationCares
Rich Dad Education Verified Representative

We offer various levels of education based on each person's objectives. Many of our students have benefited greatly from attending our workshops.

You may browse through some of their experiences here: https://imgur.com/a/EDmWb. Cheers!

to RichDadEducationCares #1484682

The link doesn’t go to a valid page... I attended your 3 day sales pitch and while I do believe an education is key.

I did not like your speaker as she kept shooting down any idea other than your way of making it... very rude.

to RichDadEducationCares #1484686

Ok, got the link to work finally. I still question weather all those comments are good ones.

Most are before the paid seminars. And my experience felt like a 3 day sales pitch which left me with “just enough info to keep me wanting more.” But I am already a real estate investor and could not see paying the 45k to maybe get more info. I already felt duped into the 3 day course. So after feeling burned once.

I did not feel comfortable forking over 10s of thousands more for the elite... not saying some others might not get enough info. True beginners might get what they pay for. This was not for me...

I am on my way to financial independence already and felt this was more or less scam. Again, was told I would learn to make money in real estate with the 3 day. The 3 day was a sales pitch for more classes.

Didn’t feel right. I’m a salesman and could smell the smoke so to speak.

I have made several attempts to contact Kristina of Legacy Education in relation to getting my refund as I was not able to attend the training, which by the way was cancelled way before the training, however no one has responded to my email. This does not seem like a legitimate training as they seem to be focused on taking your money for free. I will continue to pursue a refund and hopefully these people can refund me

to Sconed consumer 99 #1483037

Have tou received any refund yet?