Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The first webinar I thought was very good.The Rich Dad free options webinar.

The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it a little and it looked very good. Very promising.

I learned a great deal. At anyrate they sold me on the next 2 day classes at a discount for $97 supposed to be $899. I can log into my account and listen to the webinars but I haven't done that yet. But for the $97 I got 2 free months of the ivest account and after that $29 a month.

I was led to believe that the next 2 webinars would be teaching more on the ivest software etc. since the first webinar was all about it. Well they never even mentioned it. They were using some proprietary software that was a lot harder to understand.

So the class was scheduled for 2.5 hours both monday and tuesday only went 2. The first guy comes on and says we need to re-schedule for next week. I was like WTF. I drove from North Dakota to Minnesota 8 hours to spend time to have my son Cast the webinar onto his big screen TV so we could try to figure this out together.

The reason for Re-schedule was that only 7 people were there. 70% they said didn't attend. So the 2nd class was only 2 hours long and the guy had a cough going. probably sick.

And just like any kind of seminar etc spent way too much time with filler material that didn't mean squat and not enough time on actually teaching on options trading. Funny both the 2nd and 3rd used the same sample companies as the guy in the 1st webinar. I got more out of the 1 hour first webinar than 4 more hours. I got lost and I wasn't the only one.

they were trying to tell how to trade when stocks are going down in value. I guess I missed something. I don't know how you buy high and sell low and make money. I don't need to know the history of the Federal Reserve Bank or why mutual funds are bad.

I don't need to know that you have 20 years of experience and are worth millions. I need to get what was promised in the first webinar. btw 17 people in the 3rd webinar but 7 in the 2nd. I didn't call the mentor or email.

I have a feeling they are going to try to upsell me again. Here's a good one get out of the Rat Race right. I take winters off and head to Texas now. I didn't work for 8 months last year.

These Guys are working weekends and evenings doing webinars plus their job they do during the day. Hooking and Crooking people. What a joke. OK so I hopefully got one Gold nugget from the 3 hours and $97 going to try to learn the ivest stuff on my own.

I don't invest much money and I think the stock market is a scam.

This place didn't help.I own rental property and they are paid for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rich dad free options webinar 2 day stock success training and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Rich Dad Education needs to "teach how to use ivest for 5 hours real investing not b.s" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rich dad free options webinar 2 day stock success training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rich Dad Education.

Had an Experience with Rich Dad Education?

Comments

RichDadEducationCares
Rich Dad Education Verified Representative

Thank you for your comment. We are not always able to meet every student's expectations. We offer various levels of education based on each student's objectives.