Cork, Cork
1.2K views

I got call sometime in July 7th 2015, stating someone calling from Richdad. Sales person told me I am a lucky few and sold me the richdad quick start program for 54 USD onetime fees, If I pay over the phone immediately. Now reviewing my credit card statement I found I have been charged regularly from last 3 months for 54 USD.

I spoke to the richdad quickstart program accounts department of this anomaly but they are refusing saying this sales person could not have said it was one time fees. I have requested them to cancel my membership and refund my money. I have not used the program. They can see it based on my no of login, and also I am yet to speak to the coach.

Its very unfortunate that company of richdad repute to use the wrong method on selling the program by giving wrong information.

This reviewer shared experience about "sold program by giving wrong financial cost" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $163. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rich Dad Education. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rich Dad Education.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Rich Dad Education to other companies on our site.

Comments